Cooking with Emi Buzza
Date: Sun May 28, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Place: Ottawa Japanese Cultural Centre (2285 St. Laurent Blvd, Unit B16)
Fee: Members $25, Non-Members $35
- Soy milk cheese nabe ( hot pot )
- Fried salmon with ginger & green onion sauce
- Vegetables in sweet rice vinegar
- Japanese style souffle cheese cake
Space is limited so please register as soon as possible by email email@example.com or phone Nancy 613-828-9939. If for any reason you are unable to attend, please let us know in advance.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAJC 2017 In Ottawa
Save the dates!
The 2017 NAJC AGM, Conference and Gala Dinner will take place at the magnificent Canadian Museum of History, in Gatineau, QC, with accommodations at the Four Points by Sheraton, Gatineau-Ottawa, housed in an historic building, with additional rooms at the Best Western Gatineau.
The museum and the two hotels are within walking distance of the Parliament Buildings in Ottawa, just across the Ottawa River/Rivière des Outaouais.
Although the details are still under development, in order to kick-start your own planning, here are the draft highlights (subject to change)
Friday, September 22
- Evening: Welcome at the Canadian Museum of History and private group tour
Saturday, September 23
- Morning: NAJC AGM, and a panel discussion • Afternoon: Conference begins (Theme: "Honouring Japanese-Canadian History for Canada's 150th Anniversary")
- Evening: Reception, in celebration of the Nishga Girl fishing boat, and Gala Dinner, with live entertainment and silent auction
Sunday, September 24
- Morning: Conclusion of conference, and closing remarks
Based on interest, an optional tourism program may be offered on Thursday, September 21. Be sure to respond to the tourism survey, coming out shortly. Stay tuned for updates! Please note, registration and hotel bookings are not being taken at this time.
Ottawa Organizing Committee, NAJC2017